Dr. Lozano is a dentist in Rancho Bernardo, California who is pleased to offer a selection of cosmetic dental procedures for patients dealing with an imperfect smile. With the help of our team at RB Dental Excellence, patients of the San Diego, CA community and beyond can obtain the beautiful smile they’ve always wanted. Our facility works routinely with patients considering aesthetic improvements with cosmetic dentistry in Rancho Bernardo.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry, sometimes referred to as aesthetic dentistry, is a field of dental work with a primary focus on the smile’s appearance. Most patients desire whiter, straighter teeth, though not everyone is naturally born with a perfect smile. This is why cosmetic dentistry exists. Patients can address imperfections that might make them feel self-conscious about their smile in an affordable and natural-looking way with the use of cosmetic dental work. During an initial consultation appointment with Dr. Lozano and his team at RB Dental Excellence, patients can determine which procedures they are a good candidate for and speak to a provider about moving forward with these treatments.
What is considered cosmetic dentistry?
There are many different procedures and treatments that are categorized as cosmetic dentistry, as well as some that might also be referred to as restorative dentistry as well. Below are several of the cosmetic procedures available at the practice of Dr. Lozano:
- Professional teeth bleaching – whitening the smile with over-the-counter products often fails to provide patients the tangible results they desire, which is why professional-grade options are considered. We offer both in-office whitening and take-home whitening kits.
- Porcelain veneers – with veneers, patients can cover imperfections on the teeth near the front of the smile effectively with a thin facing bonded in place.
- Composite resin bonding – disguising superficial imperfections such as short, stained, or chipped teeth can be done with composite resin bonding in a single appointment for years of enhancement.
- Dental implants – missing teeth can be replaced using dental implants, which serve as a foundation for restorations such as crowns, bridges, and dentures to replace one, several, or all the teeth in the dental arch.
- CEREC dental crowns – same-day dental crowns can be created right in our office and provide fast restoration of natural, adult teeth with a natural-looking material.
How much does cosmetic dentistry cost?
Cosmetic dentistry ranges dramatically in price depending on the treatment provided and how many teeth are improved during the process. To get an accurate cost quote for cosmetic work, we welcome patients to book an initial evaluation to discuss their needs with our team. We encourage patients also to bring their dental insurance information to see if the out-of-pocket costs for treatments can be reduced by applying their benefits to the final cost of the treatments.
How much is cosmetic teeth whitening?
The cost of professional teeth bleaching is dependent on the type of whitening technique chosen. Our Zoom in-office whitening is often more expensive than our take-home whitening kits but can provide same-day results. Alternatively, patients may opt for a more affordable option such as our home treatments which include custom whitening trays and a supply of professional-strength whitening gel to use along with them. Patients may choose the whitening method they desire based on the timeframe whitening can be achieved or the cost of treatment.
At RB Dental Excellence, we encourage patients to call for an appointment to find out about the various cosmetic dental procedures available to enhance their smile. With our team of professionals, everyone has options available to them when addressing imperfections of the teeth and gums. The office is conveniently located at 16959 Bernardo Center Drive, Suite #103 and accepts new and returning patients who call for an appointment at (858) 485-0707.